Dear Sharks, it is finally time to announce that our yearly Intro weekend is taking place from Friday, September 29th, to Sunday, October 1st! We are thrilled to celebrate the official beginning of Tiburón’s activities! We are looking forward to seeing both new and old sharkies together 🙂
Here is how the weekend is going to go:
- On Friday evening, we will start the weekend with pre-drinks at Venue 68 (the bar close to the pool) from 21:00h to 2:00h.
- On Saturday, we are going to have a scavenger hunt around the city. You will be divided into teams, and you will find different games organized throughout the city to get to know Maastricht and the different members better. Afterwards, we will go to a pub to wait for dinner. The dinner is taking place at Pitology (Keizer Karelplein 15; 6211TC Maastricht). You can choose between different options for the dinner:
- Pita gyros (Pita stuffed with finely chopped pork, fries, tomato, onion, and tzatziki)
- Pita chicken (Pita stuffed with grilled chicken, fries, lettuce, and tomato)
- Pita zucchini fritters (Pita stuffed with zucchini cookies, fries, lettuce, fried onions, and yogurt sauce)
- Pita vegan (Grilled zucchini, eggplant, pointed pepper, mushrooms, and hummus)
- Saturday night will end with a cantus. The cantus will take place at Koko, followed by an after-party there.
- On Sunday morning, we will have a hangover brunch at different members’ places.
The total weekend cost will be around 25 euros (excluding the drinks at Venue 68 and the drinks at Pitology). If you do not want to join all the activities, you can sign up for the ones you want and will only pay for those activities specifically. These are the costs of each activity individually:
- Pre-drinks (2,00€)
- Scavenger hunt (0,50€)
- Dinner (5,50€)
- Cantus (15,00€)
- Hangover brunch (2€)