In order to guarantee the 1,5 meter distance, there is a maximum number of places available during practice at the Geusseltbad. To ensure that no more people come to the pool than there are places, you need to pre-register for practice using the form below.
Please be aware of the following rules:
- Without prior registration and a spot in the timetable you are not able to come to practice;
- It is not allowed to swap your spot with someone else. Contact the board if you are on the schedule and have to cancel. Spare swimmers will be contacted in case someone cancels their practice;
- Arrive at the Geusseltbad 5 minutes before practice. Do not arrive too early, to prevent group formation. Do not be late, as you will not be allowed to enter the pool;
- Stay home if you experienced one of the following symptoms (or mild variations of these symptoms) in the past 24 hours: cold symptoms, coughing, shortness of breath or fever;
- Stay home if someone from your household experienced fever (from 38°C) and/or shortness of breath in the past 24 hours. If everyone is symptom-free for 24 hours, you are allowed to go outside and work out again;
- Stay home if someone from your household has been tested positive for COVID-19 or if you have been in direct contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19. You can still get sick 14 days after being in contact with a COVID-19 positive person, which is why you have to stay in isolation for 14 days after the last contact with this person when this person was still contagious (follow the advice of the GGD);
- Stay home if you had COVID-19 and have been tested positively for this with a test in the past 7 days. Follow the advice of the GGD;
- Stay home if you are still in home isolation, because you have been in direct contact with someone with COVID-19 or came back from an orange- or red-coded area;
- Always keep 1,5 meter distance from each other, also during swimming;
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow, use paper towels and throw these away immediately;
- Avoid touching your face and don’t shake hands.